- Published: 28 November 2012
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay (RMHCTB) in partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities Global, Florida Prepaid College Foundation STARS Program and AT&T are awarding thirty-six scholarships to high
school students. Each student receives a two-year Florida Pre-paid contract. The students will be recognized at an awards reception, sponsored by McDonald’s, on Tuesday, November 27 at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay on the Courtney Campbell Causeway. New for 2012, through the CBS EcoMedia EducationAd, AT&T is awarding $18,000 to RMHCTB towards its scholarship program, resulting in five additional scholarships for deserving students. Historically, supporting education has been a major focus for AT&T and it continues to be a key philanthropic focus.
“AT&T is strongly committed to helping students complete high school and move on to college or the workforce,” said Marshall Criser III, President, AT&T Florida. “We believe every student has the potential to succeed and are pleased to be working with McDonald’s, Ronald McDonald House Charities, and EcoMedia to expand the number of Tampa Bay-area students who will receive scholarships. We applaud this year’s recipients for how they are embracing the future and for their determination to reach their dreams through education.” RMHC scholarship recipients were chosen based on academic success, community involvement, financial need and a personal essay describing their college and career plans, community involvement and any special circumstances. “Every year, I am impressed by the applicants who have demonstrated a high standard of commitment to higher education and as a local business owner, it’s an honor to help send these students to college,” said McDonald’s Owner/Operator, Juan Vazquez. “RMHC, McDonald’s and AT&T are committed to higher education and we welcome the opportunity to assist promising students succeed in reaching their goals.” Vasquez owns restaurants in Pinellas county and Tampa.
- Novartis: l’UE ha approvato il farmaco Secukinumab
- SocGen: “CHF appreciation devalues Swiss stocks, but one more than the other”
- GreenPeace: “Bene l’addio di Repsol dalle Canarie”
- TAT: in Thailandia a godersi la pensione
- Confindustria Padova: gli innovatori digitali aiutano le PMI
- Frame Asset Management: “Fight the SNB?"
- SocGen: “Oil Drivers”
- L’Investment Focus Tour di Morgan Stanley parte da Milano e Roma
- Federmeccanica: riflessione e sintesi della riforma del mercato del lavoro
- A 10 anni dall’ingresso nell’UE arriva il concorso: “Dall’allargamento all’unità”
- Intesa Sanpaolo. OBG per € 1 miliardo
- CO.MO.I: a Milano il lancio del nuovo fondo d’investimento
- Space e Fila: approvata l’operazione d’integrazione
- Edmond de Rothschild: “The fall in the oil price should boost spending power in importing countries in 2015”
- PSA Peugeot Citroën: vendite in aumento del 4,3% nel 2014
- Mirabaud AM: la BCE annuncerà QE sovrano il 22 gennaio
- Continental continua a crescere e rende noti i primi dati chiave relativi all’esercizio 2014
- UBS e il World Economic Forum: insieme per lanciare The Davos Challenge
- NBA: Sportlobster nominato presenting partner degli NBA Global Games London 2015
- Amarone come leva per turismo e Valpolicella prossima best wine travel destination