La presente informativa è resa, anche ai sensi dell’art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003 “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” (“Codice Privacy”) 
e degli artt. 13 e 14 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 (“GDPR”), a coloro che si collegano alla presente edizione online del giornale Tribuna Economica di proprietà di AFC Editore Soc. Coop. 

Leggi di più

Safer roads, modern municipal facilities and better-insulated public buildings are part of a wide range of urban projects carried out by the City of Radom, which will benefit from a 180 mln PLN (42 mln EUR) framework loan from the European Investment Bank (EIB).

An agreement for the third and last tranche of the loan, worth 80, 5 mln PLN was signed on the side-lines of the European Economic Congress in Katowice by Mayor of Radom, Radosław Witkowski, and EIB Vice-President Vazil Hudák. The framework loan was approved in 2016.

“We are delighted to confirm our financial support for the City of Radom,” said Vazil Hudák. “The EIB has been helping the City over the past decade to implement its urban development plans and make Radom an attractive place to live and do business. The city will enjoy better mobility and municipal services, while part of the loan will also go to energy efficiency projects, which bring wider benefits for the whole community in terms of lower energy bills and a cleaner environment.”

75% of the EUR 42m framework loan will target investments in urban roads and facilities for public transport and vulnerable road users, while the remaining 25% will go to broader urban regeneration and revitalisation projects, including thermo-modernisation measures in public buildings and schools.

This loan is actually the second loan of this type provided by the EIB to Radom, a city with 215 000 inhabitants located in the Mazovia region. A first framework loan for PLN 300m (EUR 70m) was signed in 2010 and the funds have been fully used by the city. This brings total EIB lending to Radom to over PLN 480m (approx. EUR 112m) since 2010.